Thursday, March 9, 2023

Errands First

I have to make at least one stop this morning over to Pieces to deliver a quilt and pick up another. I need to talk to Paulette, if she's there, about the one I loaded last night. Here's what's on DW today...

Roscoe
I usually go on-line to research how other similar quilts were quilted and springboard from there. I pull in several ideas and scramble them up to my liking and how I think the quilt reads. The only thing I found on this quilt was an E2E, which I really don't want to do. 

I worked on Lynette's quilt last night while I was frame ironing the backing for Paulettes. 

Fancy enough?
Lynette said she wanted a fancy feather put in each corner. I think this works. Cloudy day today and snow expected tomorrow. I better get my to-do's done this morning, which backs me up a little in the studio, but better than having to go out in snow. I miss Jim! So do the girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...