Friday, March 31, 2023

Wow!

I woke yesterday thinking I didn't have any customers coming over and that I would be able to get Diane's quilt finished.

Four customers and five quilt drop-offs later, I was able to get only one roll done in her quilt. We needed to get groceries after Jim got home leaving very little time to actually work. 

Today is starting out much of the same. I have a new customer coming this morning first thing. Maybe that will be the only one since the weather isn't very pretty out there. 

Did I show you this the other day? I don't think I did. While I was working on the Dream Bigger panel I was finishing up the second darkest thread-needed area. After I tied off and went to change to the darkest thread next, I saw this...

Talk about thread chicken
That was close.

Hoping to finish Dianes quilt and get another loaded for next week. I'll work on Bernie the remainder of the day/evening since our weekend is all taken up. We have to run to TC tomorrow (weather permitting) to visit Jim's [dying] mom, and Sunday is Elijah's 3rd birthday party so that puts us in the opposite direction going to Lansing. 

Oh, and next week, I start jury duty for the whole month of April. I'll be working in the studio during the night I think on days they may actually need me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...