Friday, April 28, 2023

Always a Challenge

I have only ever seen this one other time in my long arm career. Most quilts are shorter on the inside measurements; the middle of quilt measurements. This one actually measures longer in the center, which causes this issue...

See the buckling at the orange border?
Once I take those last two rolls, this will have to be tackled. And it won't be easy.

I'm headed over to Pieces here shortly. I have to pick up some more Misty Fuse and get a hunk of batik for the background on the McKenna Ryan piece I'm working on. And, I haven't seen the girls over there in a few weeks so there's that. 

I'm hoping to finish the Linda H. quilt on DW today. That's my goal anyway. If there's still time, I'll work on the Linda H. quilt on Bernie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...