Friday, April 21, 2023

It's Friday Already?

Where did this week go? Oh yeah, that's right, a funeral and all the fun that goes with that. 

I finished Elleen's quilt last night just before 7:00. The next one up on Bernie is this one...

Linda H.'s Kim Diel top
This isn't actually loaded; just posing for a photo until I can get the back frame ironed. 

Today I'm working Joan's blue and orange quilt top shown in the photo yesterday. I have customers in and out all day today and later tonight Jim and I have to go out and replenish the barren cupboards from the boys being here. Man, boys eat a LOT!

The dam work has begun and sometimes it gets pretty loud up here even though we are about a nautical mile away from it. It's music to our ears. Mr./Mrs. Robin is still trying to get into the studio this morning. It seemed to stay away most of yesterday since I was out there working. I wonder how long this is going to go on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...