Thursday, April 20, 2023

Birds

I have a Robin trying to get into the studio. He has been persistent in banging on the window and wowza, is he making a mess on the deck. He's been at this now since we got back from the funeral on Monday night. I keep taking things away and trying to adjust the lighting to deter him from continually banging on the window. Yes, there are vinyl clings on the window too. Any suggestions out there? 

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Joans gift for her grandson
While this is on DW this morning, I'm actually going to work on Bernie today. Joans quilt is not a rush situation and Elleens quilt has been on Bernie too long. It's time to get it done. I thought maybe I could slip in there and work a bit on it during all the funeral who-who but alas, six grandchildren running around the house is kind of time prohibitive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...