Saturday, April 22, 2023

A Busy Saturday Planned

We've both already got showers and chores are nearly done. I have a [new] customer coming today at 10:00 and then we're off.

I have a bobbin winder for the Fusion (DW) that is being taken to Gall for a looksie. I've already purchased a new one, but my dealer thinks he can fix/repair the old one somehow. Have at it.

Here's a little of what's going into Joans quilt...

Making simple stand out
Here's the back of her quilt. It's a two sided quilt and I'm not paying attention to the back, but just letting the thread play with whatever it was she put together back there...

Look at all the color/texture
This is going to be a two-sided quilt for sure with how this is working out. 

Once the customer leaves, we are on the road. Our youngest grandson turns one today and we have a birthday party to attend in Lansing.

The girls are not going with us today. Hopefully they'll be okay for eight hours, which they should. They're really good about that. But when we get home they'll need to be taken out and played with heavily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...