Quilting at the Lake will be closed on Monday, April 17th and Tuesday April 18th for the funeral. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone but there is too much happening during this time for customers to have to deal with.
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
London Fog
The fog of late has been so thick, but today it feels like London (not that I've ever been there). I still can't see down the lake a...
-
I'm starting to get my mojo back. Well, I never really lost my mojo, just redirected into the construction realm. Here's what's ...
-
Here is the second Ann V. quilt I'm working on today... Look familiar? This one is getting different quilting in it than the first one...
-
Monday was moving day. My brother wanted a pic of the kids in their new apartment. I sent him this to be a little bit of a smart aleck... Th...
No comments:
Post a Comment