Quilting at the Lake will be closed on Monday, April 17th and Tuesday April 18th for the funeral. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone but there is too much happening during this time for customers to have to deal with.
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schedule/Hours Revision
Since I'm 'retiring' in less than two weeks I'm thinking about changing my available hours for customer drops offs/pick ups....
-
That's the Project Quilting prompt for this week. My eldest son loves numbers; he started taking college calculus as a Sophomore in hi...
-
It's having trouble importing my pics, it wants me to follow other blogs (like I have time to read any more than my own), or it wants me...
-
...that fabric manufacturers offer free patterns on their web sites? We had a fabric rep demonstration on Sunday morning at retreat showing ...
No comments:
Post a Comment