Monday, April 24, 2023

Not Much To Share

I started my fourth set of blocks for the Pieces BOM on Saturday. I never did get back to it yesterday. We visited mom in the morning and then unwound the remainder of the day in front of the TV watching movies. It wasn't a very nice day out and we needed to decompress. Well, Jim did at least. I can't even tell you how many naps he took, but after the emotional and then drama filled week he endured, he probably needed it. 

Here's the entire "B" family together at Zechariahs first birthday party. 

Good looking family!
Lots of construction in and around the neighborhood today, so lots of drills, banging, and sawing. It sounds like the "lake" is waking up from its winters nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...