Sunday, April 9, 2023

Hoppy Easter

 Jim and I were planning a nice relaxing day. Maybe do a little yard work since it's supposed to be nice today. But alas, a phone call comes in and you're summoned to a parent house to help with flood recovery. Yippee!

Here's what's on Bernie this morning...

Elleen's Springy Top
I'm driving this edge to edge on Bernie. I'm going to put in a feather flower meandering all over the quilt. While I was frame ironing this, I was binding the Bernina/Amanda Murphy quilt along quilt and the Dream Bigger quilt too.

Once those were finished I started in on my next BOM from Pieces. Jim got home late in the afternoon. His mom is now in heaven with all of her pets and friends. The rest of the day was a wash since he needed to talk/vent. 

Block(s) three


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...