Saturday, April 29, 2023

Thinking, thinking, thinking

Jim and I had to run out to do some errands this morning so I'm blogging late. 

The DW Linda H. quilt is done. It was early evening before I finished it (Jim got called out on a service call) but still on the frame. It was interesting to try to get the ProStitcher to deal with this not-a-straight-line situation. I had to manually stitch each motif out and make adjustments along the way to make it look not too weird. I'm removing marks and letting it just hang there until tomorrow night when I set up for Monday.

Aaahhhh...aren't borders supposed to be straight?
This afternoon I'm going to work on the McKenna Ryan piece and enjoy a dismal weather day playing by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...