Monday, May 1, 2023

Sometimes It Feels Like Forever

This was the first weekend in five weekends (Jim pointed out) that we haven't had to travel over 200 miles. The weekend was long, but quick...if that makes any sense. And it feels like forever since I've been on the big machines. 

They were mocking me this weekend while I was working on this...

McKenna Ryan "The Gentle Barn"
This is where I ended yesterday...

Time for borders
It still needs to be trimmed/squared and then borders need to be added, but the appliqué portion is done. I'm not going to blanket stitch this. I think, instead, I'm going to add some tulle over the top and straight line quilt it. Or checker board quilt it. Still debating and probably won't make up my mind until I get it on the frame. 

I'm going to work on Linda H's quilt on Bernie most of this morning while frame ironing the backing for the next one going onto DW. That's today's plan anyway. We'll see how that plays out as the day progresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...