Saturday, May 6, 2023

Just a Workin' Girl

After getting nails done, and spending some time (and money) over to Pieces, and returning phone calls, that came in during m absence, I started right in on Margery's quilt. My goal was to get it done. And I made it around 8:30 last night. Wow, was I tired!

It's still on the frame. Jim's going to need to help me get it trimmed and folded. The next quilt being loaded is already quilted. I'm attaching some 3-D Dresdens to the top of it with the long arm. A previously quilted [large] quilt is quite a feat so Jim is going to have to help with that too. 

Is it here officially? Finally? 
We are going on some errands this morning so won't be in the studio much until later today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...