Friday, May 26, 2023

A Quick Post

Now I remember why I dislike loading the top onto the bar rather than floating a quilt. When I have to advance back and forth, I need a third hand to loosen and tighten that pole while simultaneously doing the same with the take-up and backing poles. I have to come up with a better solution.

I did research how to get wrinkles out of batting and it's basically spritzing the wrinkles and then throwing in the dryer for about five minutes. It's not going to take them completely out, but close. 

Here's what's on DW today...

Coin quilt for Jill
This is getting a honeycomb E2E on it later when I return home. The top on Bernie has the first row ditched and that's about it for now. Heading to town this morning and then over to Pieces to pick up another top for quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...