Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Large Quilt Trend

It seems like I'm getting a lot of large quilts in lately. Large queen and king-sized seem to be the norm for some reason. These take A LONG time to work; four days minimum, unless they are an E2E. I'm not complaining, just wondering why all of a sudden I'm getting these larger quilts more than any other sizes?

Here's what's on DW for the next few days...

Martha's very large farm quilt
I haven't a clue what I'm doing in here yet. It's a very busy and full of panels quilt, meaning things could get a little wonky if I'm not careful. 

I worked on Bernie yesterday while frame ironing the backing on Martha's piece, and I'm about at the half-way point on Jodies last quilt. 

I also got the three pieces worked Sunday all trimmed, and the zipper is in the belly of the turtle too. 

Two customers coming today; one to pick up and another to drop off. The neighbor has work being done to his new deck, the guy across the street is prepping for a new structure (???), and the dam work started right in early this morning. The busy-ness of spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...