Thursday, May 18, 2023

Messed Up

I thought our guild retreat started today. I checked last night just before we headed to bed to make sure (I always do that) and it's a good thing I did. It actually starts tomorrow. Here's what's on DW for the unforeseeable future...

Rita's 365
This is a quilt pattern that came out around 2016 by Kathryn Kerr. It was free but I'm not sure if it still is. There are 365 blocks in this quilt; one for each day of the year. I've made one of these in blues and tans back when the pattern was first released. I need to pull it out of storage to see how I quilted it and do much of the same on this one. Here's a close up shot of some of the tiny 3" blocks...
These were NOT paper pieced either!
I've started ditching this one in, but until retreat is finished, that's about all I'm going to do on it. Bunny's quilt is done and off Bernie and I'm frame ironing Tina's backing to get onto Bernie next. I'll work on that a little bit today but have some admin stuff to do around the studio before I can start long arming. I'm going to take advantage of the day I originally thought I was going to be off by taking care of neglected paperwork things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...