Saturday, May 13, 2023

Late Blogging

Headed out first thing this morning to do some flower shopping for Mother's Day. And bonus, we have a new dishwasher coming which will be here on Tuesday. Just got home. 

Yesterday...I quilted these two quilts...

Number One

Number Two
These are identical quilts for June's twin beds in her Airstream trailer. While these were stitching out, and since they were computerized edge-to-edge motifs, I was working on Bunny's fishy quilt on Bernie.

After these were removed I started frame ironing Keri's Flea Market backing. This is still in the works but I was tired and didn't get it done last night, and as mentioned previously, we took off first thing this morning. 

I received this in the mail when we arrived home...

Love this pattern!
Yes, I've made two of these before. Somehow I've lost my original pattern. I think I loaned it out to somebody yet don't remember who to to get it back. 

Jim hates this pattern. This is one of the few patterns I would like to make more of and my old quilt shop owner had been keeping an eye for one of these for me. She delivered much to Jims displeasure. I'm so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...