Wednesday, May 24, 2023

How About Flowers

I didn't have any new quilt pics to show today. So how about some flowers that are currently blooming in our yard. They're just as pretty as a quilt, right? 

Deep purple Lilac

Grape Hyacinths

Bleeding Heart

Violet Lilac

Starburst Tulip

And that's about it. Tina's quilt is done but still on the frame getting the markings removed. I'll start actually quilting Rita's quilt sometime today. The customer I was expecting to drop off yesterday is actually coming sometime this morning, as is the plumber to install the new dishwasher. At least, that's the plan when I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...