Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Positive Side

 Here's some of the quilting going into Keri's quilt...

Using a finer thread
Because I'm using So Fine! instead of Glide on this piece, the quilting shows a little less. But it was the color that matches these backgrounds better and so there's that. I've hit the half-way point so should be able to get through most of it today. That's the positive side of doing the same top over and over. You know the lay of the land and just have to insert what the customer requested be put in there. 

Customer expected shortly and then our new dishwasher is supposed to be here sometime today. Don't know when it's going to be installed since we haven't heard back from our plumber, but it'll be here waiting for him. 

I'm hoping to crank on Keri's quilt today so I can head to Oscoda for a guild meeting tonight. I haven't been since last year and it would be good to see everybody again! I do have a retreat tentatively scheduled for Thursday with this same group, so if I do miss tonight, I'll see some of them there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...