Saturday, May 27, 2023

Weekend Hours

QATL will be closed for customers today (Saturday) and Monday both. As the lady says: "Please make a note of it". 

Here's what's on DW this weekend...

Jodie's Truck/Deer top for her son
This will probably get some thread painting done. A new one for me: Double bamboo batting. 

I worked on Donna's Taylor Swift top yesterday while Jill's was stitching out. I have the first row in and it's coming along nicely.

I cut out of the next Pieces of Thyme BOM and will construct that throughout the weekend. Jim and I are heading out this morning to an association meeting and then to Menards in Mt. Pleasant for some construction research. More to come on that in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...