Monday, May 29, 2023

Happy Memorial Day

Do you know what Memorial Day is even for? You probably do, but does the younger generation? I'd be interested to know that information.

Here's what I worked on Saturday and Sunday...

Pieces of Thyme Block of the Month. Month 5.
I also made this block yesterday; a continuation of my Farm Girl Vintage II...

Mama's Applique Block is what Lori Holt named this one.
I took advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday afternoon and had my first kayak trip of the year. I headed down towards the dam despite the kind of strong head wind I was fighting against to get down there. Here's a pic I grabbed of some of the construction...

Rip Rap beginning to get dumped in front of the sea wall
There will be a lot more changes coming in the future. I'll made occasional trips down there to see how it's going.

Today I'm going to work on another Farm Girl Vintage II block. This one is called Mama's Apron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...