Sunday, May 14, 2023

Happy Mom's Day!

Yesterday was our actual Mothers Day day. Today, however, Jim has taken over most of the chores and given me a little reprieve. Last night, after blogging, I started in right away making freezer paper templates and cutting out for the "Twirly" quilt. It's actually called Radiant Suns, but because I don't use the color palette given, I've nicknamed it Twirly. 

Here's where I'm at this morning...

At least eight more sets to go
I can usually cut these four at a time, but I'm NOT buying any more fabrics to make this and am instead, taking all the fabrics from my stash. Sometimes I have to individually cut to get all the pieces out of that just-too-short scrap.

Planning on working on this most of today and since the weather has cooled considerably, it's comfy clothes and casual day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...