Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Dust or Quilt?

Dusting is one of those chores I detest. Jim doesn't mind doing it so I don't have to. It's one of those age-old questions: What came first; the chicken or the egg? In my book, quilting always comes first, which is why, when customers visit, they get that "down-home" feel. 😂

I'll be working on Bernie most of today. I want to get Linda's quilt done so I can deliver it on Friday after my nail appointment. What happens when you forget what you put at the top of a quilt? You roll it back and take pics...

Can you see the quilting?
From this pic, you probably can't see the quilting. But when I blow it up on the iPad, I can see where I've been and make some drawings for further reference while working the quilt.

Three customers yesterday (one was a call I got after blogging), but only one expected today. A total of two drop-offs and two pick-ups. The weather is still hanging in there for great quilting (overcast, windy, and chilly). I love these kind of weather/quilting days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...