Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Got Borders?

I had to run out to vote this morning so am getting a little later start. Here's what's on DW this morning...

This is a BIG Carpenters Star!
This is Margery's quilt and look at all that real estate to quilt! This is the before...

Just getting the first border in.
This is the after...

Look at all that texture!
A lot of long armers cringe when they see this many borders, especially with solids that show EVERY little bobble and mistake. I relish them!

I'll be working on this most of the morning and early afternoon. After that, I have two customers coming to drop off and pick up mid-afternoon/evening. 

I'm at the half-way point on Linda H.'s quilt on Bernie. I'll be working on that some more this evening. That is, if our north neighbors don't show up, which they are supposed to do sometime this week. It's rainy, cold, and windy out there so a great day to stay in and jam to some tunes and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...