Monday, May 15, 2023

Happy Monday

It's a beautiful sunny spring day out there this morning. But, we sure need some rain. We had a frost last night meaning all the plants purchased on Saturday had to be brought in last night. Jim just came home to "let them all out" for the day. 

Here's the Twirly Quilt pile accumulated yesterday ready for putting together. 

I may need some more
Jim counted 50. If I set the blocks at a 7x8 configuration I need six more. The pattern only counts for 48, but I would like to make this bigger than previously with less of a border needed. The pattern doesn't even give a border, but all the ones I've seen have put one on and it looks much better. 

Here's what's on DW this morning...

Keri's Flea Market top
We've seen this one before. I have three more sitting on the rack waiting for quilting too. Tina said there were 32 in the class, which accounts for why I'm getting so many of these. Since I've done these before, it won't take me as long to figure out what to put into it, but Keri and I came up with some specific ideas so I'm going to need to pay attention to each section as I start. 

Tomorrow is sit-and-sew/guild meeting and I really want to go. But one of my customers is coming first thing tomorrow morning so I may just end up going to the meeting in the evening. And, I really should stay here and work since I'm still pretty deep in unfinished customer tops. Ahhh...the life of a working girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...