Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Back to Work

My work alarm went off yesterday at 4:00 (per the usual) and Jim silenced it for me since he was right by it. He glanced at the screen and said I had a number of calls and texts. I haven't looked yet to check on those because my work phone died sometime last night. I haven't been on it all weekend, and it was fully charged when I put it down Friday at 4:00. I have NOTHING working in the background! Hmmm?????

Meanwhile, I did some Farm Girl Vintage II blocks over the weekend...

Mama's Apron

Milk Cow

Maple Leaf
These go together so much faster than the Pieces BOM! Working on both Bernie and DW today. And...we still need some rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...