Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Making Plans

It looks like we have the wheels just starting to creep a little forward on a possible studio addition. There's still a lot of t's to cross and i's to dot, but Jim is at the research phase of a project this big. Meanwhile, back in the current studio, I am at the half-way point on Tina's quilt. Here's a little of what's going into it...

Jim asked if these were pineapples.
I'll continue on with this today. At some point, I have two customers coming either today or other parts of this week. One to pick up and one to drop off. Actually, I have two customers who need to pick up but I haven't heard back from one of them since I called last week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...