Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Two Out, Two In

I had two quilts leave yesterday (Marge came and got hers), and then I had two more [Flea Market] quilts come in. I'm sitting on 35 customer tops right now.

I worked Martha's farm top in between customer visits yesterday and once the second batch left, shifted over to Jodies top on Bernie. I'm about 3/4's of the way done with that and then the nice weather pulled me outside. 

What's going into Jodies quilt

 

One of the panels in the farm quilt
I'll be working primarily on Martha's top during the daytime hours today. It's so big, and there is a LOT of ditch work that needs to be done with each advance so I want to get a handle on getting that further along. 

Another nice day (weather wise) in store for us. It's great having the studio windows open and hearing all the wildlife and hubbub going on around the property; makes me feel like I'm working outdoors without all the inconvenience of the bugs bugging me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning Studio!

The new studio is now operational. I only have the electrical stuff to plug in (big machines, chargers, rewinder, sewing machines), but ever...