Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Cat Hair

I think I'm becoming allergic to cats. The last two quilt tops have had cat hair on them, and during the course of the day, find myself becoming stuffed up, itchy eyed, and scratchy throated. After closing down the studio for a few hours at night, things start to clear up and in the morning I feel fine. 

Here's a little of what's going into Janice's quilt...

Mixed Pebbles to show off the appliqué

I love how this one is turning out. I have another hours' worth of work on it this morning and then I'll load her next one. No work on Bernie yesterday. I did 10 hours into this one and that was enough in the studio after my little sit-down weekend. 

Jim should be home today. He spent the night at the Hospice House with his mom. He said she's declining pretty fast and he has to work the rest of the week. This may be his last time with her. I got really worried about him (and her) last night when he didn't call/text to say goodnight. Rightfully so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...