Monday, April 3, 2023

I think...

...my fanny gained about five pounds sitting as much as we did this weekend. Truck rides to Traverse City and back on Saturday. Truck rides to Lansing and back on Sunday. Visiting people on both trips all while sitting down. My legs have probably atrophied to nothingness. Yet, despite the lack of physical work, and honestly, a very sedate weekend, I feel very tired. 

I did make this yesterday morning to take along to the grandkids before we took off. 

A cute little East Basket
I ran out of time to edge stitch around the handle, but I don't think the grandkids really cared. 

I'll be working on Janice's quilt today. The sun keeps playing hide and seek this morning . Jim is in Traverse City again today and is spending the night at his sisters up there so I can work well into the evening and have my wonderful overhead lights to assist when it gets dark later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...