Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Two Linda H's!

I did a little quilting on Linda H's quilt yesterday while I was frame ironing the for the next one to go onto DW. Here's what he's wearing for the next couple of days... 

Linda H's top
Two different Linda H's but their quilts are both on the frames. Too funny! And that was confusing when I had to pull their batting out since I didn't label them with full last names. But I got it figured out and am off and running now. DW's Linda is getting computerized, free motion, and ruler work put into it. 

While I was working on Bernie yesterday, I found out that even professionals get a little lax sometimes and because of this, decided to try to quilt the ruler instead of the quilt.

Can you see the needle hole?
Just to the left of the needle you can see a very tiny hole. Yep, tried to quilt the ruler instead of the quilt. Needles to say, I had to change the needle because hitting it compromised its integrity. 

I did work on the Pieces BOM #4 last night, and I STILL don't have them done. Maybe tonight?

Customer coming to pick up right at 10:00 this morning and I'm not expecting anybody else so should be a rather productive day on the machines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...