Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Coming Home

Caleb, our youngest son, who is in the U.S.A.R and an R.O.T.C. cadet is coming home next week. It seems like he's been gone longer than the month he's been gone, but it's going to be wonderful once he gets done with his officer training.  

Meanwhile, I chipped away at Mary's quilt on and off yesterday. Had a new customer call and had to talk to mom off and on about her surgery. That was scheduled for today. That was cancelled until August 1st. We also had an appointment later in the afternoon to tour a new dog kennel up in West Branch. Still not as nice as Luanns place, but it's doable. 

The nice people we talked to (Brad and Carrie) were asking about my business and I realized I hadn't taken any pics of the boys together in a while. 

And, as you can see, Mary's quilt is still on DW
The neighbors are coming up later today so I need to crank on Mary's quilt this morning and early afternoon. You never know what to expect when they come up as we find ourselves getting into all sorts of mischief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...