Monday, July 17, 2023

Small Project Sunday

The first eight colors are done in the 100 blocks and I also had time to get the rows assembled as far as I could given the blocks completed thus far. We had to head to moms yesterday to pick up some things, and for a much overdue visit.

Rows are together
I'll be continuing on with Mary's quilt today. I am hoping (upon all hope) to get this done by tonight. I'm going to have to fight with the blue glow in the dark thread because I don't want to have just one column tinted blue and all the others white. 

The Mettler thread is behaving a little better than the blue, but I think these threads are so finicky they require me to quilt slower than usual. 

Mom has a foot surgery tomorrow, so I'll be out of the studio for the day. Although, we won't know when her surgery time is until after 3:00 this afternoon. Isn't that crazy? She tried to get a time this morning and they said to call back after 3 o'clock. WTH? I guess "real" people don't need to plan their days or have a life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...