Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Partial Day

I only worked a partial day yesterday. A little after noon, my tummy was cramping so badly it hurt to lean up against the belly bar of the long arm. I didn't even eat lunch. I spent the rest of the day on the couch with terrible cramps, dizziness, and awful lethargy.  

I'm feeling a little better today but still a little foggy in the head. I'll work as long as I can. 

Here's what I was talking about before about 'same but different' in these memory quilts.

See any difference?
I ran a triple frame around the negative space to frame the dresses a little better. And, to eliminate some of the negative space for filler. I think it divides it up better and gives it a little more presentation.

This is what I'll [try to] continue on with today. We have a building/county inspector coming sometime this morning to look at our footers and give us the go ahead on those before starting the foundation this weekend. Hope all is well with what he's looking for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...