Thursday, July 27, 2023

Construction Weekend

I know today is only Thursday, but we start receiving all the building goodies today; anytime actually. I may have to assist in some of the work following delivery, so quilting for the next couple of days is going to be hit and miss. 

Two of the boys are planning on coming up to offer their muscles and extra hands in the work. We have awesome kids!

At any rate, I have this quilt to chip away at on DW for the weekend (and maybe Monday too)...

Pats log cabin
I have already planned the quilting process out on this one so yay on what takes me eons to do at times. 

While frame ironing the backing on this and after the planning, I put together two more blocks in the 100 blocks challenge. Today is the 27th and I have 44 blocks completed, so I'm still ahead of the game despite the construction/sickness/reunion interruptions. 

Did I mention I was sick for a couple of days. Either mild food poisoning or the stomach flu, but I seem to have passed through that. I haven't been this sick in my entire life, and yet the last year seems like I'm getting everything under the sun. Let's say we're done with all of that and not revisit it anymore. 

Until supplies arrive, I'm on DW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...