Friday, July 21, 2023

Number Two

Here's the second memory quilt and it's not going to get finished before tomorrow. I have a dentist appointment this morning at 11:00 and thank goodness for those reminders they text to you because I would have totally missed the boat on that one. 

The Second One
This is about the same size as the previous quilt and I'm going to do pretty much the same quilting, but a little different; just enough to change it up a bit but have them cohesive to each other. 

And because we're leaving by 10:00 tomorrow morning it only leaves this afternoon to work this whole quilt. Not gonna happen unless I quilt well after midnight tonight. And since the neighbors are up and it's supposed to be nice this evening, I'm thinking we have a campfire in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...