Monday, July 3, 2023

Family Reunion Week

The family reunion this year is right on the heels of Independence Day, which is weird. I usually have a week in between. But the trailer is up and cleaned out. Now we have to start packing it up. I'll be long arming here and there today to fill in the gaps. 

I'm taking tomorrow off of everything. I need a day to just get the house ready for the kids to come and stay next weekend (they aren't camping this year because Zechariah doesn't sleep through the night), and to get our inventory done for shopping on Wednesday, and get the trailer all packed up. 

I did play in the studio yesterday. I have this many blocks in the 100 blocks challenge...

22 blocks completed so far
I know I'm way ahead of the game, but I know after tomorrow, there's probably zero chance of working on this for about a week. 

DW is still down in Lansing (he'll be there until the 10th), so I'll work on finishing Lynn S.'s quilt before Wednesday gets here. 

I also made this little bag late last night. Took under an hour. Isn't it cute?

Scrap bag
I better get to it. The work isn't going to get done by itself. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...