Monday, July 24, 2023

Small Project Saturday/Sunday

We had to go to Lansing on Saturday, but when we got home I needed to sew something. Anything. That was after we assessed the damage the hail and high winds did to the property while we were gone. 

Lansing was beautiful. Apparently it wasn't here. Jim lost a number of his peppers, and we had tossed over chairs, shredded leaves all over the side of the house and one the deck, sticks everywhere and a good bit of hail still at the end of the downspouts even nearing 11:00 that night. 

Yesterday we went to an estate sale in the morning and didn't do much of anything else the rest of the day. I did make another block and here's the four that were completed over the past two days...

Coming along
I did the four light pinks and it seems like all of them but a few are very labor intensive. I'm running out of room on the design wall too. 

I'll be working the Helms' memory quilt today on DW. My tummy has been acting up the past two days so I hope it's just an overindulgence of not-good-for-us-food over the weekend from the birthday party and not something else. It seems like every time we're around the B grandchildren, one or both of us come down with something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...