Thursday, July 20, 2023

Probably Not Going To Make It

My initial "deadline" for these two memory quilts was Friday night. We have to be in Lansing by noon-ish on Saturday. We have storms coming this afternoon and if those do decide to show up, I'll have to shut the machines down until it passes. 

Here's some of what's going into the first quilt... 

The first border going in

Free motion fillers are fun!

Love doing the cross hatching as well
More of the same today.

I had an email come through yesterday inquiring about my prices and my turn around time. My thoughts on that are: If the turn around time for your custom long armer is long, she must be pretty good because everybody keeps bringing their quilt tops to her. No? And ego booster for the start of my day. 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...