Friday, July 14, 2023

Thunderstorm This Morning

So I was kind of lazy and getting a little bit of a late start to my morning. We don't turn on long arms during thunderstorms.

Here's some of the quilting going into Mary's quilt...

Beyond the border
Some of the center section.
Love this border design
I wish it showed up better!

I was only expecting a few customer drop offs yesterday and one pick up. I did have just the one pick up, but holy wow, got seven drop offs added to the queue. Here's the rack where not one more top could go.

The rack is officially full
See what I mean about being so excited to get that new studio done? There will be a double tier rack in the new digs. 

More of Mary's quilt today and maybe a little of Joanns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...