Wednesday, February 10, 2021

-7

That's what the temp was this morning when Jim got up. Brrr! Which means, a GREAT quilting day!

This is what's on the frame this morning...

Tina's "Magazine" top
The quilt pictured above may possibly end up in one of the Better Homes and Gardens' quilt magazines. The customer indicated to quilt it heavily since magazines tend to prefer it. Here's where I started last night.

Just starting to quilt

I haven't worked on my rail fence blocks in two days and hope to revisit them this evening after working on this lovely piece above. There is a bit of a time deadline on this one and then the two others coming soon, so cranking up the tunes and focusing today is basically all my agenda has on it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...