Thursday, February 25, 2021

Blank Canvas

This is what's on the frame this morning...

I need to iron this, but this is what's being done today
And it's a blank canvas. The possibilities here are ridiculous and I'm having a hard time sending myself mentally in only one direction. This is a large 90" panel for the Pieces quilt shop. It should be a big hit with customers because it's so beautiful!

After finishing the tumbling blocks and loading the top above, I worked further on the rail fence. Quadrant #2 is done and the two quadrants completed thus far are together so I have half a top pieced. Today will be much of the same. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...