Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hazel Weirdness

While I was long arming Paulette's quilt yesterday (and NO! it's not finished yet), Hazel did something she hasn't done in a very long time; since she was a wee puppy. 

Hello

I'm not sure what's up with this behavior? She did it in the morning. We ate lunch. She did it again in the afternoon before mom came for a visit. And, last night she was looking for more batting to lay on in the evening. I had already advanced enough of the quilt where there was none on the floor, so there wasn't anything else for her to get cozy in...I guess. 

I'll be [hopefully] finishing Paulette's quilt today. Got a call yesterday about two cancer quilts coming. The quilt maker is in stage four and I'll be rushing to get her quilts done before anything else happens to her. My other customers will understand if theirs takes an additional couple of day to complete. 

I have stupendous customers. They are ALL so friendly and fun to talk with. I love to hear about what's going on in their lives and how the top they are presenting to me came about. I treasure the days I have customers come into the studio!

I have a dentist appointment mid-morning which is gonna throw a wrench into my otherwise seamless quilting day, but then I'll rock and roll this afternoon upon my return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...