Monday, February 22, 2021

Flooring, Not Quilting

 I did exactly ten string blocks over the entire weekend. This is what we were doing instead.

Before


After
This is our entryway in the back of the house where all my customers come into first. The flooring in there was NASTY! Almost three years later we were finally able to get it replaced. Just need to trim it out.

Today I'm long arming Janes first quilt. DW is doing a cute meandering daisy in it and then maybe I'll have time to load and start her second quilt. 

The Janome 1600P (Jay) is finally back home! I've started the two tops I'm working on the HQ Stitch 210 but I think I can get the Rail Fence blocks together on Jay since it's just joining rows...once I get them laid out. Which may be interesting since my design wall isn't going to be nearly big enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...