Thursday, February 18, 2021

Change of Plans

I'm still working on yesterday's quilt on the frame since only a half day was given to me to work (due to the power outage). And once Jim got home, I was pretty much done on the frame for the day. I diddled and did a few clean up stitches, but some days are like that.

Afterward, work on the green Rail Fence blocks began. I knew I had a lot of greens, but wow. The "only 12" that I needed turned into so many more. Change of plans with the original 10x10 layout (total of 100 blocks); it's going to be a little bigger depending on how many I have in this pile.

The Greens
Customer coming this morning to fetch her quilt (the huge 120" square cancer quilt) and maybe another later in the afternoon. I guess I should call her and let her know its done first?

Meanwhile, time to wake DW up and get to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...