Thursday, February 4, 2021

Computerized Freedom

My least (not that its awful at all) favorite way to long arm is using the Pro Stitcher, which is the computerized portion of my whole long arming system. 

I don't get to really do much with the machine except take measurements and keep an eye on things while it stitches out. Leaving the room isn't entirely possible either; as soon as you do a thread break occurs. It's the computerized long arming code (or something stupid like that). 

But, having the Pro Stitcher driving frees me up to do things in the way of piecing in here. The Celestial Star Month 12 Block is finished.

Month 12
Also, while DW was stitching out, I got the opportunity to work on a bajillion flying geese for the border stars. 

See, about a bajillion
Once Linda's quilt was off the machine in the late afternoon, I was able to load Paulette's on before the sun even set. 

This is on the frame this morning and will be completed by lunchtime (hopefully).

Paultette's HST Throw
I did get one set of borders star sets made last night actually since I was cruising along so well in my day.

The first four of 20 needed

DW is driving today again so sad face/happy face and can work on more border stars while he cruises along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...