Friday, February 12, 2021

Change

I LOVE change. Probably from moving so many times in my life which creates a whole lot of change all around. I changed my blog theme yesterday. Nobody commented on it. But I like it and it's nice to have a little change in our lives I think.

Changed out the custom 58" quilt for this one...

Jodi's Kansas Troubles
This is what was written for another shop to do: Stipple. Cream Thread. Trimmed. 

No. No. And Okay. This person has cancer. This person may not live very long and this may be her last quilt. I'm going to do whatever I can to make it memorable so I'm completely custom quilting this with several thread changes, computer work, ruler work, and free motion. She's getting the royal treatment. 

It's a HUGE king too!

Every inch of leader is covered
This was dropped off mid-afternoon yesterday and three partial rolls have been done already. At 8:30 I started getting tired and the lighting over in that far corner is less than stellar, so it was time to call it. Since getting up early seemed to be the thing to do today I'll dive right in this morning. 

I did get some work done on the rail fence blocks while waiting for this to arrive, but nothing completed before this large project made it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...