Saturday, February 13, 2021

Somewhat of a Stress

I put a lot of pressure on myself to complete tasks for others. It's self made stress and I need to find a way to say "maybe" to more people rather than the usual "sure, no problem" comeback I tend to hand out. 

Onto day three with this huge king cancer quilt. It's coming out beautifully but after working on it for six hours each the past two days, find myself getting tired after that amount of time hunkered over the frame. I want to make sure I get it done for the customer and at the same time, do a good job for what may be her last quilt.

Here is some of the detail going into the piece.

Two of the five borders
Getting pics of the rest of the quilt becomes difficult when using complimentary thread. 

Before I can go out and play with the neighbors and enjoy our winter wonderland, this needs to be finished. Or nearly finished. Otherwise, it'll be a stressful weekend and I'll have my mind on this the whole time we're out sledding and walking the ice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...