Tuesday, February 2, 2021

The Simplest of Quilts...

...take the longest to complete. Or so it seems.

Still working on Susan's Garden quilt. I was interrupted in the afternoon to run to Midland for a toe appointment for Jim, otherwise it would have probably been finished. Obviously, that's first on my list this morning. 

From the toe appointment, Jim took us a different way home and we were able to gander at the rebuilding progress of the M-30 bridge that the flood took out last May. 

The M-30 Bridge Construction
Hazel has a grooming appointment with a new groomer today. Long story about the other one.

It'll be wonderful to have this bridge functioning again. Our trips to Midland are increased by about 10-15 minutes because of this being absent. Oddly enough, I'm going back down there today since Hazel's new groomer is just on the north side of all of this mess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...