Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Power Outage

Waking up without power prevents the ability to long arm. Certainly glad I loaded this last night so as soon as I get caught up with chores today I can start right in this afternoon.

Becky's Fisherman Top
I'll have to wait until the water heater recycles and gives us warm water to be able to do the laundry, take a shower, etc. and it's still only 60 degrees in the house. It got down to 56 in here this morning. Thankfully the sun is shining to help out a bit.


Our outside temp this morning

I worked on the rail fence blocks after long arming yesterday and after counting the blocks I only need 12 more. I may make more since green is the last color and I have lots and lots of those to cut down and sort through.

Lunch sounds like a good idea and I'll pretend it was actually breakfast and start my day out a few hours later than usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Quite Right

Disappointment is looming over me today. Took the APQS Lenni for a test drive last night and I must say I'm not impressed. The machine i...