Monday, January 24, 2022

Cloudy, Snowy, and a Chance of Quilting Today

No, more than a chance...it's a definite since I'm on a tight deadline with the next quilt on the frame...

Isn't this spectacular?
This is a Linda McGibbon original design given to me to quilt by none other than Linda McGibbon. This pattern isn't even available to the public yet (but will be soon). Linda usually does her own quilting, but a recent turn of health events will not permit her (with deadlines) to do this one. So, I've been asked (and am honored) to complete the quilting on it. The quilt is already basted in and the first set of ditching is done, but that's the easy part isn't it? 

Watch future blogs to see what I decide to get in here as I'm working along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Updates

Every once in a while I have to update the blog, or the web site, or my IG account. I like doing it but when it's only done every once i...